Thank you for visiting my cooking club page, I am very excited to start this club. My parents always encourage me to do things that make me feel good and how I can help others feel good. It will be fun having some of my local friends participate and new friends from a distance stay connected and try some recipes.
As a parent, I am sure you want to know my goals for the cooking club (my parents say that is always important).
1. To share my love for cooking with others.
2. To educate kids my age that eating healthy is delicious and not boring.
3. To inspire kids to try different things (my sister is very picky!).
4. To create a place where we can get to know each other (don’t worry if you are not local we can still find a way through our virtual club).
5. To communicate and have fun with NO TECHNOLOGY (my least favorite thing to do). For those that are not local, this applies to you to! When you try one of my recipes or come up with your own to do with your family and/or friends it’s no technology time to enjoy the moment.
6. To play with math and reading with our recipes. It’s fun to take a recipe and try to double or triple it. Just as challenging take a recipe and make 1/2 of what the recipe calls for!
7. I like to provide an easy recipe for us to do at home with our family (always fun for me).
May your day be filled with many blessings,
P.S. We are currently working on building this page so keep coming back to see what’s new!